If you’re interested in guest blogging for our website, we’d love the idea!
Guest blogging is an excellent medium to build incoming referrals from your website and get content in front of new eyes.
It’s one of our favorite things because it helps build incoming referrals from new visitors.
Besides, it gets content into front-page Google search results, which increases SEO rankings.
So before submitting posts, there are some guidelines just to make the whole process smoother.
The Types of Submissions We Accept
- Review Articles: We accept two forms of review articles, one with reviews of similar products from multiple brands and the other with multiple products reviews from the same brand. For example, ‘10 Best Aftershave for Razor Burn’; Defender Razor Review and Test.’
- Informational Articles: Informational articles focus on sharing knowledge with the readers rather than reviewing products. For example, ‘The Top Head Shave Tips’; ‘All About Natural Organic Aftershave; ‘Why Use Numbing Cream for Epilation.’
- Product Inclusion: On your request, We’ll include one or more of your products in an already published article on our website.
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Original Content: The content must be original. Also, you must not post the same content on any other website. If we find any plagiarism prior to or post publishing of your guest post on our website, we have the right to remove it immediately.
- Suitable Length: The length of the article should be close to 1000-1500 words.
- No Promotional or Salesy Content: We wish to build trust and share knowledge that is beneficial to the reader. Therefore, we do not accept self-promotional content.
- Easy to Read: You can make your content easier for people to read with the use of headings, subheadings, and bullet points. This also makes the article convenient to skim through.
- Format: Please scroll through the articles on our website and follow similar if not the same format.
- Conversation Tone: We like to keep our readers engaged, so we prefer content in an easy-to-understand and conversational tone.
- External Links: We allow you to add a relevant link back to your website as long as it is not inserted forcibly or overly self-promotional.
- SEO Optimized: We favor content that is SEO optimized with the right keywords inserted at the right places. It’ll be a plus if you follow the Yoast guidelines for a good Readability and SEO score.
We hold the right to adapt, edit, or update your submission, in the future, to carry out necessary updates and ensure accuracy.
What We Don’t Accept
- Repetitive Topics: We don’t accept topics that have already been covered on our website. Please go through the content published on our website to ensure that you suggest a new unique topic.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarized or low-quality content will not be accepted as it impairs the credibility of our website and may generate penalties from Google.
- Incorrect Information: Anything that is not accurate, offensive, or critical of any individual, group, or brand.
- Submit a topic (for a new article): Please browse through our articles and ensure that we haven’t already covered the topic you suggest.
- Payment: Once we mutually decide on the topic, you’ll be asked to make an advance payment. We charge a flat price just to cover our business expenses of proofreading, editing, uploading, publishing, and maintaining the content – all of these tasks involve workers who get paid fairly to do the work, and we only cover these expenses.
- Set a Deadline: With an influx of posting requests and many other aspects of managing this task, we’d set a deadline for the submission of your guest post.
- Submission: We prefer submissions in Google Docs, with ‘Anyone on the Internet – can edit’ sharing settings.
- Proofread: After we receive the guest post from your end, we’ll check if it meets all the requirements (shared above) and make the needed edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: Once the content is as per the guidelines and good to go, we’ll upload it and let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
While we regularly promote our posts on various social media channels, you may also feel free to share the guest post from our website.
Please note that we won’t permit you to republish the content you submitted to us on any other website (your’s or third party).
Next Steps – Contact Us
If you’re cool with the guidelines above and are interested, get in touch with us to write a guest post on our website or any other queries. Please drop us an email with the help of the Contact Form below.