A traditional, old-school Wooden Shaving Bowl is exactly what you need to amp up your shaving to the next level. Sophisticated, graceful, and lightweight, it is everything you want it to be.
Wooden shave bowls come in several variants and sizes, and to be honest, it isn’t easy to choose one between them. That is why we have prepared a buying guide to get that perfect Wooden Shaving Bowl for you.
Why Wooden Shaving Bowls stands out from the rest!
There are several reasons why a wooden shave bowl is perfect for enhancing men’s shaving experience.
- Looks Wonderful – A wooden finished shaving bowl on your bathroom cabinet looks excellent, and there is no denying that it looks aesthetically pleasing. These can carry the look of both a vintage shaving bowl as well as a contemporary one.
- Solid Built – These bowls are built like a tank, and they are not prone to any dents or scratches that can hamper their looks in the long run.
- Balanced – A wooden bowl tends to be very lightweight compared to any other type of bowl, which provides an exceptional balance to the overall structure.
- Multi-Purpose – These wooden bowls are multi-purpose, and you can store any soap, shaving cream, or shaving oil in them.
Anatomy of a great Wooden Shaving Bowl
Some things define how good and unique wooden shave bowls can be, and we have pointed out some of them below
- Unique Texutre – These bowls have different kinds of wooden texture finishes which provide a unique, distinguishing touch to each one of them
- Wooden Scent – Wooden bowls often have a natural wooden essence in them which mixes with the shaving foam to provide you traditional smelling shaving experience.
- Interlocking Lid – Most of these bowls have an interlocking lid on them to prevent the shaving foam from being damaged by moisture and water.
- Wooden Etchings – Some of the bowls also have beautiful etchings and designs on the exterior.
How to make a wooden shaving bowl?
If you are curious how your wooden shave bowls are manufactured, here’s a sneak peak for you.
How do you use shaving soap in a wooden bowl?
Follow the steps below, which offer a quick and easy way to get that clean-shaven look with shaving soap and a wooden bowl.
- Pour some warm water into your shaving bowl or cup, then wet the brush with it before whisking over soap until you have an even lather on top of the bristles.
- With circular motions, spread this across your face.
- Then use long strokes up one side of your neck from the chin upwards towards where you want to start shaving; do not press too hard, though, as this will irritate.
- Once done there, turn sideways to work our way down below: starting at just above either earlobe next time round – be careful not to nick yourself!
- Rinse off with cool water after each stroke.
Reviews: Best Wooden Shaving Bowls
We have composed a list of the best Wooden Shaving Bowls you can get for yourselves. Just a quick reminder, we do collect a minimal sum of every purchase that happens through the links mentioned below, without any additional charges on you.
- This wooden shaving bowl comes with excellent men’s shaving soap and a wooden lid.
- The design of this bowl is wooden spherical, which looks superb.
- This bowl has a woody sandalwood essence to it, which smells perfect.
- Overall constitutes a complete shaving experience.
- The color of this shaving bowl is dark-brown, which gives a unique twist to its overall appearance.
- It comes with a wooden lid to protect the shaving soap or foam inside it.
- The simplistic design makes this shaving bowl a very portable option.
- The inside of the shaving bowl lets you create more and better lather.
- The bowl has a textured wooden finish to give it a very natural look.
- The quality of the used in this bowl is top-class, reflecting on its finishing.
- This bowl has a raised bottom with wooden protection around it.
- It also has a smoothening effect all around it to give you an effortless shaving experience.
- It has a wooden lid with an interlocking system to lock and protect moisture.
- This bowl’s color is light brown, which looks excellent in person.
- The design is very well-balanced, which provides a perfect grip while shaving.
- It can store shaving foam for more than a single shave due to its ample space.
- This bowl has a very woody scent in it, which smells excellent.
- It has a wooden lid over it, with golden brand etchings on top.
- The overall design is very sturdy and spacious, and you can easily store a lot of shaving foam in it.
- The bowl is made out of mahogany, which is a powerful element.
- This bowl is hand carved from genuine light honey mango wood.
- It has a wood grain finish, which makes it look gorgeous.
- The sides of the bowl are textured to provide a better grip.
- The inside of the bowl is leveled in such a way as to produce maximum lather with minimum effort.
- The wood shaving bowls exceptional quality.
- It is polished and has a smooth surface.
- The design is very safe and comfortable to use.
- The perfect gift for a father or boyfriend.
- A quality and vintage-styled art of shaving wooden bowl.
- The bowl is crafted to perfection and protects your skin from irritation.
- This Art of Shaving bowl consists of quality sandalwood and can be refiled.
- The bowl comes with soap included.
- A natural and durable shaving bowl.
- The bowl consists of genuine and natural wood, which is much sought after.
- It is moisture, mildew, and fungus resistant, making it the ideal design.
- The design is safe and easy to use.
- This is a vintage wood shaving bowl and brush set with a lid.
- The bowl consists of natural wood, which is suitable and very durable.
- The brush has durable nylon bristles that are soft and gentle on the skin.
- Ideal for traveling and business trips, with a small and compact size.
Index Table: Top-Rated Wooden Shaving Bowl
|1||Taylor of Old Bond Street Wooden - Shaving Soap Wooden Bowl||Taylor of Old Bond Street||98|
|2||Kingsley Dark - wood shaving bowl with lid||Kingsley||96|
|3||Anself Wooden - Shaving Bowl and Cup||Anself||96|
|4||Kingsley Natural Wood - Shaving Bowl||Kingsley||98|
|5||D.R Harris Mahogany - Shaving Bowl||D.R Harris||98|
|6||Parkor Safety Razor Honey Mango - Shaving Wooden Bowl||Parkor Safety Razor||99|
|7||Supvox Bamboo - Wooden Shaving Bowl||Supvox||97.2|
|8||The Art of Shaving Sandalwood - Wooden Shaving Bowl||The Art of Shaving||97.6|
|9||grandslam Lid - Shaving Bowl in Wood||grandslam||97.4|
|10||Segbeauty Store Vintage - Wood Shaving Bowl||Segbeauty Store||97|
Table of Contents
- Why Wooden Shaving Bowls stands out from the rest!
- Anatomy of a great Wooden Shaving Bowl
- How to make a wooden shaving bowl?
- How do you use shaving soap in a wooden bowl?
- Reviews: Best Wooden Shaving Bowls
- Taylor of Old Bond Street® Wooden Shaving Soap Wooden Bowl
- Kingsley® Dark wood shaving bowl with lid
- Anself® Wooden Shaving Bowl and Cup
- Kingsley® Natural Wood Shaving Bowl
- D.R Harris® Mahogany Shaving Bowl
- Parkor Safety Razor® Honey Mango Shaving Wooden Bowl
- Supvox® Bamboo Wooden Shaving Bowl
- The Art of Shaving® Sandalwood Wooden Shaving Bowl
- grandslam® Lid Shaving Bowl in Wood
- Segbeauty Store® Vintage Wood Shaving Bowl
- Index Table: Top-Rated Wooden Shaving Bowl