A shaving bowl is indeed the most crucial part of man’s shaving kit. But unfortunately, we underestimate its significance and end up using any regular bowl for our shaving foam.
This is entirely wrong as a shaving bowl is a prime factor in deciding the quality of your shaving process. We explained each and every aspect of shaving bowls below so that you make the right choice in choosing the best shaving bowl for yourself.
Buying Consideration for Shaving Bowl
You have to look out for certain factors when buying a shaving bowl. Some of the major factors are listed below.
- Size – The size of the shaving bowl should be directly proportional to your usage. If you shave two to three times a week, then consider buying a bigger shaving bowl for yourself.
- Smoothness – Smoothness of a bowl helps in creating the foam. It is also the deciding factor in how long or how thick will a foam be.
- Depth – The depth of the shaving bowl allows you to store more shaving foam at once. If you like saving the foam, go for a bowl with more depth and height.
Features of Stone Shaving Bowl
A good shaving bowl possesses the following features. Have a look at them.
- Wide mouth – It has a wide mouth for the brush to enter easily and help you to whip the cream and form lather easily.
- Smooth – The texture is mostly smooth to allow the brush to explore inside the bowl and move freely in all directions.
- Preserves Heat – It has a good thermal conductivity to retain heat. This way, the lather will remain warm while you shave.
- Easy care – The stone shaving bowls are easy to handle. They get cleaned very easily and keep their quality intact.
What to Look for in Stone Shaving Bowl?
It’s not a task to buy a good shaving bowl, but there are some factors to take into consideration while buying them.
- Size – Make sure that the bowl you are buying is of perfect size. If it has a standard size, it will easily be handled and carried anywhere.
- Weight – These bowls do not have a very heavyweight. However, do check the weight before buying the product to be on the safe side.
- Strong Grip – The texture must be appropriate enough to provide a good grip. If the grip is loose, there are chances that it might slip from hands and break for worse.
- Covered – It would be best if you go for the product that has a covering lid. It will prevent dust from entering the bowl, and it will stay clean when not in use.
Reviews: Best Cooper SHaving
Based on our research, we have shortlisted the top six shaving bowls that you can get for yourself. Also, we do collect a minimal sum of profit through every purchase that happens from the link mentioned below. That said, let’s start our list.
- The raw material for this Granite stone shaving bowl has been derived by hand grinding giving it a smooth texture.
- The bowl is handy and has a flat bottom, so it doesn’t slip from the hands, or anywhere it is kept..
- The grooves and ridges on the surface of the bowl help to form a fantastic lather.
- It is a perfect size bowl, neither too small nor too big for a regular size shaving brush to give you an enriched shaving experience.
- This bowl is for every man who is a fan of art and likes the royal old-school way of shaving.
- This Charming marble shaving bowl is hand-made with the raw materials obtained from solid block of natural marble.
- The fine texture and small ridges allow the formation of dense and warm lather in just a few seconds.
- Quality marble keeps the shaving foam warm which is better for a smooth shaving process.
- The size of the bowl is just perfect for handling. You can easily carry it along while travelling as it occupies only a little space.
- The bowl has a matte finish that makes it different from other products. The matte surface prevents it from slipping.
- The bowl has a copper and white outlook that looks really good.
- The small circle inside the bowl makes the foaming process much more comfortable.
- This shaving bowl has a more traditional look, and it can be used in the kitchen as well.
- It has a slightly small base, but it doesn’t affect the overall balance of the bowl.
- The shaving bowl can store a lot of shaving cream.
- Get this ShaveBowl travel shaving bowl in an attractive matte black color.
- It is made from a highly dense polymer that makes it unbreakable and perfect for travelling.
- The bowl has a micro-texture finish that aids in an adequate formation of lather to shave easily.
- Moreover, the bowl material is eco-friendly as it is made from 100% softwood material.
- The Premium shaving bowl is designed for wet shaving.
- It comes with an elegant stand that is compatible with most razors and brushes.
- This bowl has a vacuum insulation layer that helps to keep shaving soap and cream warm.
- It has a shining texture and can be cleaned with ease.
- The Bicrops Home vintage shaving bowl has an exquisite design for your shaving needs.
- It is made of a ceramic body made from fine soil under high temperature for break resistance.
- The surface of the bowl is smooth while being anti-slip and stable in hands.
- Additionally, it has a small handle attached to it for a comfortable hold and placement.
- This bowl is hand carved from genuine light honey mango wood.
- It has a wood grain finish, which makes it look gorgeous.
- The sides of the bowl are textured to provide a better grip.
- The inside of the bowl is levelled in such a way to produce maximum lather with minimum effort.
- This bowl comes with a steel cap that lets you store shaving foam/cream for multiple shaves.
- The bowl has chrome plating all over it and gives out a gleaming finish.
- It also has a moisture lock which keeps that shaving foam stored in it fresh for a long time.
- It is capable of holding all kinds of soaps and shaving oils.
- This bowl boasts a very elegant look with white-lemon sandalwood finish all over it.
- There is a slight woody scent in this bowl, giving it that premium touch.
- It also has a ceramic cover, so that you can store the shaving cream for the next shave.
- The overall weight of this bowl is significantly less, despite the ceramic material used in it.
Index Table: Top-Rated Shaving Bowls
|1||Charmman Granite - Art Stone Shaving Bowl||Charmman||99|
|2||Charmman Natural - Texture Marble Shaving Bowl||Charmman||98|
|3||Alchemade Pure - Copper and White Shaving Bowl||Alchemade||98|
|4||ShaveBowl Matte - Black Travel Shaving Bowl||ShaveBowl||99|
|5||ACRIMAX Premium - Chrome Shaving Bowl||ACRIMAX||98|
|6||Bicrops Home Spiral - Vintage Shaving Bowl||Bicrops Home||98|
|7||Parkor Safety Razor Honey Mango - Wooden Shaving Bowl||Parkor Safety Razor||99|
|8||QSHAVE Chome Plated - Steel Shaving Bowl||QSHAVE||99|
|9||Royal Shave Lemon Sandalwood - Ceramic Shaving Bowl||Royal Shave||99|
Table of Contents
- Buying Consideration for Shaving Bowl
- Features of Stone Shaving Bowl
- What to Look for in Stone Shaving Bowl?
- Reviews: Best Cooper SHaving
- Charmman® Granite Art Stone Shaving Bowl
- Charmman® Natural Texture Marble Shaving Bowl
- Alchemade® Pure Copper and White Shaving Bowl
- ShaveBowl® Matte Black Travel Shaving Bowl
- ACRIMAX® Premium Chrome Shaving Bowl
- Bicrops Home® Spiral Vintage Shaving Bowl
- Parkor Safety Razor® Honey Mango Wooden Shaving Bowl
- QSHAVE® Chome Plated Steel Shaving Bowl
- Royal Shave® Lemon Sandalwood Ceramic Shaving Bowl
- Index Table: Top-Rated Shaving Bowls