Epilating is an effective and affordable way to remove hair from your face and body with a mechanical device.
However, epilating can be quite painful for some, and this is where the best numbing cream for epilation comes in quite handy.
Epilation as Hair Removal and Its Benefits
With so many hair removal techniques today, such as waxing, laser, hair removal creams, and even sugaring, I find epilation to be one of the most affordable and cost-effective.
A good quality epilator can be just as effective as waxing and even laser treatments over the long run, with good results that are very affordable.
However, an epilator should only be used on a certain body area and is not meant for very thick and coarse patches of hair.
Let me be frank, epilating is painful as it is basically a process whereby many small tweezers in the epilator machines rip out a number of hairs on your body.
I have an epilator and have grown used to the reasonably painful process, but for those who are more sensitive, I would recommend a numbing cream.
Firstly here are a few reasons why Epilation may be a good hair removal method;
- Affordable – One of the main reasons why epilation is the best hair removal method is because it is the most affordable. You will need to send and invest a bit into a good quality epilator, and believe me you do need a more expensive good quality epilator. But that is the end of it. Besides electricity use for charging or operating the epilator, you can enjoy quite a few years of effective hair removal without paying a cent. Waxing, Lazer, hair removal cream, even shaving has a recurring cost, which you will not have with a good quality epilator.
- Effective – I can personally vouch that a good quality epilator, and I do stress this, a good quality brand epilator, is very effective, sometimes even more effective than other hair removal methods. I have even had to return to my trusted epilator after a wax session to remove leftover hairs, which is another great benefit of an epilator.
- Always On hand – An epilator does not require wax appointments, trips to the store, or anything else but charging or and an electrical outlet to operate and you can enjoy easy hair removal in the comfort of your own home at any time you need it.
- Corded or Cordless Options – Epilators come in corded or cordless rechargeable options, both effective and good quality; however, the cordless designs are just a tad more convenient.
Why You May Need Numbing Cream for Epilation
Well, all in all, I suppose you have tried epilation and found it quite painful.
To be honest, epilation is a bit more painful than waxing and laser because the process is slower.
Epilation is a process where many small tweezers rip out hairs root and all, and a number of them at a time.
It rips out much smaller amounts than waxing but larger amounts than lazer, where each hair follicle is lasered.
The feeling is much different than waxing or lazer. Take a tweezer and pull out a hair or two and then multiply this by about ten or twenty at a time to get an idea.
So, yeas for some of us a numbing cream cuts the pain, but for others, the pain is easily handled.
All in all, a numbing cream will help at first, though with time, you do get used to epilation, and it really becomes a breeze as a hair removal method.
I will end by saying in my experience, trying a variety of hair removal methods, besides hair removal cream, epilation is the most painful.
Features of a Good Numbing Cream for Epilation
Epilation can be a painful experience, especially for beginners. A numbing cream can easily take away the pain to make the experience easier.
- Numbing Cream According to Purpose – You get different numbing creams, such as numbing creams for tattoos, numbing creams for waxing, epilation and lazer. Make sure that you get the right kind. A good numbing cream for waxing should also be quite effective for epilation.
- Ingredients – Make sure that the numbing cream contains the right ingredients to be effective and that you get a good quality numbing cream from a reliable source. You get natural Numbing creams that contain ingredients such as Arnica, menthol, and hemp, and the popular synthetic numbing cream which usually contains Lidocaine, a topical anesthetic, at a 55 ratio.
- Get Expert Advice – I recommend getting advice from Your doctor or pharmacist on what the best options of numbing creams are for epilation before you make your choice.
- easily Available Numbing Creams – It is also better to get numbing creams that are easily available and that are not rare to search for should your need a refill. Make sure that it is a well-known brand and that there are enough retailers or online retailers that stock the numbing cream.
Reviews: The Best Numbing Cream for Epilation
To help you in your journey to finding the best numbing creams, we have thoroughly researched and listed some of the best numbing creams that will work well for epilation;
- This is a 5% topical numbing cream that contains Lidocaine.
- The cream offers maximum strength numbing for a variety of purposes.
- You will enjoy completely pain-free epilation or even waxing.
- It has soothing and hydrating ingredients that will not irritate your skin.
- The Bravado Numbing cream is an absolute favorite, especially for epilation.
- It contains 5% lidocaine that will numb your skin completely.
- The numbing cream us safe and easy to apply.
- Ideal for epilation as well as waxing and other purposes.
- Topicane is also a Lidocaine Numbing dream.
- As you will see, this is a rectal gel cream. However, it works wonders for epilation or waxing under the arms or the bikini area.
- The cream is a clear gel.
- It is safe to use and non-irritating to the skin.
- The Deeveeant numbing cream is an alternative for people who do not want a lidocaine-based numbing cream.
- It is ideal for lazer hair removal, tattoos, Epilation, and waxing.
- The numbing cream contains botanicals and natural agents that are soothing to the skin rather than lidocaine.
- It is very effective and lasts up to two hours.
- WellGrade us also a natural Lidocaine-free numbing cream.
- It contains natural ingredients as well as hemp for pain relief.
- The cream is fast-acting and very effective.
- The ingredients are safe and natural.
- This is a Pre-Wax or epilation topical spray from GiGi.
- A spray-on numbing cream is just so much easier to use and less mess or fuss.
- It contains Lidocaine in gel form with 4%.
- There are skin-soothing ingredients infused into the spray.
Index Table: Top Rated Numbing Cream for Epilation
|1||Ebanel 5% - Numbing Cream for Epilation||Ebanel||98|
|2||Bravado Premium - Cream to Numb for Epilation||Bravado||97.9|
|3||Topicane 5 - Cream to Numb for Epilation||Topicane||97.3|
|4||Deeveeant Anesthetic - Numbing Cream for Epilation||Deeveeant||96.7|
|5||WellGrade hemp - Cream to Numb for Epilation||WellGrade||97.4|
|6||GiGi Anesthetic - Numbing Spray for Epilation||GiGi||97.5|
Table of Contents
- Epilation as Hair Removal and Its Benefits
- Why You May Need Numbing Cream for Epilation
- Features of a Good Numbing Cream for Epilation
- Reviews: The Best Numbing Cream for Epilation
- Index Table: Top Rated Numbing Cream for Epilation