While we all look for the best shaving brushes, it is not so easy to decide on that, with so many available in the market. Many types of brushes vary with the material of the brushes, the base, or in size and make, that makes this decision even tough.
So here we are with a list of the best shaving brushes that have been carefully curated. Check them out. We have some cool shaving tips and insights as well.
Different Types of Bristle Materials in Shaving Brushes
Shaving brushes are available in a variety of bristles and bases. Here are the top shaving brushes material used for the bristles.
- Synthetic – Synthetic bristles are the most affordable of the lot. These are further available in a variety of textures, and most claim to be as good as natural variants. Besides, synthetic brushes also claim to last longer.
- Badger Hair – Shaving brushes made from badger hairs are in the highest demand world over. It also eliminates the need to replace it for almost five years at a time. The best part is that these retain a pretty good amount of water and are this great for wet shaving.
- Horse Hair – The Horse hair shaving brushes are not good at holding water, but they are preferred by those who like less water in their shave. Almost forgotten, they are slowly getting back in trend.
- Boar Hair – Boar hair is really strong and helps in lifting off the hair from the skin. It is long-lasting as well as provides a rich lather.
Buying Considerations for the Best Shaving Brushes
Here are the top tips to consider when you make your shaving investment. Consider them!
- Knot & Loft Height – This is important as a better grip can ensure better shaving results. Also, those with big sturdy fingers find it hard to hold on to smaller lobes. Similar others may prefer smaller over taller variants.
- Weight – Just like height, some may prefer lightweight and some heavier ones. Choose the one that you are most comfortable with.
- Material – The material of the bristles, as well as that of the base, also impacts your shaving experience.
- Shedding – If you are looking for long use shaving brushes, buy the ones that shed the least.
How to Shave with the Best Shaving Brushes
Though each individual has his own favorite shaving routines, here is the most ideal one to follow.
- 1. Prep Brush – Soak the shaving brush in warm water so that it retains moisture.
- 2. Wet Towel – Now use a hot wet towel and gently rub your face, to soften the roots of the hair.
- 3. Apply Cream – Irrespective of the fact that you prefer a cream or a gel-based formula, apply it on your skin in a circular motion.
- 4. Shaving Direction – While most people suggest shaving in the opposite direction to growth, I would like to inform you that it starts with the part that has less hair. So that the dense hair part gets more time to soften all the hair.
- 5.Rinse – Rinse your face with warm or cold water and take off all the residue. Also, ensure to wash the brush thoroughly and place it on a holder to dry.
Reviews: Best Shaving Brushes
The below list contains the best shaving brushes available on Amazon. But before you proceed, we would like to inform you that the products contain affiliate links. So we may receive a share of the profits but at no extra charges on you.
- This mirror finish, long handle shaving brush by Fendrihan, looks as good as it works. It has a compact and lightweight design that is also easy to store and carry.
- The lid of this long handle shaving brush is ventilated, which allows the bristles to dry quickly.
- The synthetic silvertip bristles offer the same effect as the natural silvertip bristles would. Besides, they are very durable and soft.
- The bristles delicately curve into the body on rotation.
- The beauty shaving stand is made of quality stainless steel, and crafted with beautiful curves and edges.
- The curve at the top holds your brush with ease, and it is also convenient to take it off without tumbling the whole thing.
- Besides, the shaving bowl is beautifully designed to foam the shaving cream faster.
- It is also lightweight, so it wouldn’t add to the weight of your shaving kit.
- This deluxe badger hair shaving brush is the best for use on bald heads. The bristles are engineered to produce rich lather pretty quickly.
- It is also the best shaving brush for a bald head as it gently exfoliates the skin during the sharing process.
- The wooden handle offers an easy grip.
- The badger hair is authentic and carries the characteristic badger smell.
- However, it is advised not to use hot water with this shaving brush, or the badger hairs are likely to fall off. Besides, warm water use will do no harm to it.
- It ensures a clean shaving as it spreads foam evenly onto the skin surface, giving you a barber like an experience from the comfort of your home.
- Cremo offers a completely cruelty free horse hair shaving brush, that is handcrafted to perfection.
- The hair has been sourced from premium Spanish horses.
- Besides, they are put together in this brush, to deliver good lather for your shave regimen.
- The bristles are extra soft, so if you have sensitive skin, that’s another reason to buy this shaving brush.
- However, the best part is that no animals are harmed in the process of harvesting hair for Cremo Shaving brushes and other products.
- If you are not keen on using shaving brushes with animal hair, the GBS shaving brush is a vegan option for you.
- The bristles are super soft and are held together by the resin handle, which is also easy to hold.
- The synthetic bristles offer badger-like results, as well as touch and feel.
- And while they lather the cream, they also carry water on the face to deliver a rich wet shaving experience.
- This brush is a great option, even for shaving beginners.
- This QSHAVE vintage shaving brush is crafted from 100% pure badger hair that is designed to offer a good shave like the old days.
- The bristles are soft, and each strand has excellent water retention capacity.
- As a result, the cream lathers quickly, and the blade is able to glide with ease, and without cuts.
- Besides, the base features an ergonomic design; thus, your fingers will not get fatigued during the shaving process.
- It is truly versatile as you may use it on face and head, in addition to using with soaps, creams, and gels.
- The New England Shaving COmpany offers an amazing organic shaving brush, for the organic lovers.
- The bristles are made from real badger hairs, in a completely cruelty-free manner.
- The weight of the brush is comfortable enough to get a grip, and you get the right lather more quickly.
- It is also ideal for those seeking the classic wet shaving routines and can be used with both soaps and creams.
- Pure badger hair and black acrylic tube make for a perfect combination that you may even give to a family or friend.
- The Vikings Blade is a brand that touts to deliver the good old Viking style shaving experience for tough men.
- On top, this brush is pure luxury, as it will neither entangle nor wear off easily.
- The bristles are good at retaining water, and as a result, the lather is richer and shaving excellent.
- Also, an amazing gift option for your father, brother, or husband.
- The manchurian ash wood shaving brush is handcrafted with badger hair to deliver clean and chic hair free skin.
- Besides, the badger hair is soft and gentle on the skin and dyed to their water-absorbing power offers a traditional wet shave.
- To improve the durability, use warm water to rinse the brush after each shave. And also use a stand so that the brush dries quickly.
Index Table: Top-Rated Shaving Brushes
|1||Fendrihan Synthetic - Long Handle Shaving Brush||Fendrihan||99.3|
|2||CCbeauty Stainless Steel - Best Shaving Brush Stand||CCbeauty||98.6|
|3||Perfecto Badger Hair - Best Shaving Brush For Bald Head||Perfecto||98|
|4||Cremo Cruelty-Free - Best Horse Shaving Brush||Cremo||97.7|
|5||GBS Synthetic - Best Vegan Shaving Brush||GBS||98.4|
|6||QSHAVE Handmade - Vintage Shaving Brush||QSHAVE||97.2|
|7||New England Classic - Best Organic Shaving Brush||New England||97.4|
|8||Vikings Blade Dark Stallion - Best Travel Shaving Brush||Vikings Blade||98.7|
|9||Anbbas Manchurian Ash - Wood Shaving Brush||Anbbas||98.4|
Table of Contents
- Different Types of Bristle Materials in Shaving Brushes
- Buying Considerations for the Best Shaving Brushes
- How to Shave with the Best Shaving Brushes
- Reviews: Best Shaving Brushes
- Fendrihan® Synthetic Long Handle Shaving Brush
- CCbeauty® Stainless Steel Best Shaving Brush Stand
- Perfecto® Badger Hair Best Shaving Brush For Bald Head
- Cremo® Cruelty-Free Best Horse Shaving Brush
- GBS® Synthetic Best Vegan Shaving Brush
- QSHAVE® Handmade Vintage Shaving Brush
- New England® Classic Best Organic Shaving Brush
- Vikings Blade® Dark Stallion Best Travel Shaving Brush
- Anbbas® Manchurian Ash Wood Shaving Brush
- Index Table: Top-Rated Shaving Brushes