You must have experienced slipping issues while shaving with your regular metal acrylic brush, right?
Well, it is best to buy a wood shaving brush for a comfortable shave.
Wood brushes solve the issue of slipping and also add a bit of luxury to its look.
Here are some of the essential things that you need to know along with products.
Different Types Of Wood Used In Shaving Brushes
- Mahogany Wood – Mahogany is regarded as one of the best woods. It is because it is extremely durable and does not warps, shrinks, or swells.
- Olive Wood – The best thing about Olive wood is that it offers a rich look to the brush. Moreover, it does require any maintenance but is not much durable.
- Bog Oak – Bog Oakwood can remain free from decay for a long time, and the price of this wood is pretty high.
- Desert Ironwood – This type of wood is known for its longevity.
Benefits Of Wooden Shaving Brush
The wood shaving brush is not just for the class; it has various other benefits that you can avail of. Here are some of them in an elaborated way.
- Lightweight – One of the best benefits of a wood brush is that its weight is relatively less than other products like the long handle shaving brush.
- Rust Proof – Metal Brushes have the tendency to rust or corrode over time. Hence, a wood brush adds another benefit to you.
- Slip Resistant – Metal brushes may not provide you with appropriate traction when wet, but a wooden brush can do that easily.
Buying Considerations for A Wood Shaving Brush
As you are well versed with all the benefits and types of wood used in a wood brush. It is time for you to decide which brush you will buy. We have compiled some points that you need to consider while buying a wooden brush. Check them out!
- Type Of Wood – Well, the very first thing you need to consider is the type of wood. Make sure you choose the one that has longevity and durability.
- Type of Hair – The hairs or bristles used in the shaving brush are also important to consider; go for those that have soft bristles like badger hair.
- Easy to use – The ease of use is also the crucial factor determining your experience. So, choose the wood brush that does not has more than the required traction and gives you a smooth shave.
- Looks Good – Unlike metal or acrylic brushes, wooden brushes have more class. If you are a man of class, go for the one that has a superb and finished look.
Reviews: Best Wood Shaving Brush
Well, we have constructed a list of some of the best wood shaving brushes here that you can buy. We would like you to know that we may receive a part of the sales profit when you purchase the product through the links mentioned below.
- This handmade brush passes through various working procedures to make it free from odor and shredding.
- Its badger hairs are super soft on your skin with other essential properties like water and heat retention.
- Moreover, the brush’s soft bristles also make it best for use with all sorts of shaving creams and soaps.
- The handle of the brush is made of Manchurian Ash Wood that provides awesome traction while shaving.
- Additionally, the brush dries off easily, creates a rich lather, and also easy to clean after use.
- On top of all, this awesome product has a strong olive wood handle that provides durability to its design.
- It features badger hairs soft on your skin and creates a rich lather that reduces the razor’s work.
- Moreover, the wood used in the shaving brush provides a good grip for a comfortable shave.
- The bristles of the shaving brush undergo minimum shredding just at the start.
- Lastly, the use of this shaving brush provides you a refreshing experience.
- This classic product from Anbbas passes through over 25 procedures to deliver you an odor-free and shredding-free product.
- The best benefit of the product is that it comes with both a stand and a bowl so that you can hang it for drying after use.
- The badger hair of the shaving brush provides you a simple and smooth shave without irritation.
- It helps in producing rich lather that reduces the drag caused by the razor afterward.
- If we talk about the longevity of the brush, it entirely depends on your use and care.
- The hardwood handle of the brush helps you put stress on the hard hair while shaving.
- Moreover, the 100% real badger hair generates a dense lather for completely exfoliating the skin.
- Its badger hairs effectively retain water in it, along with the heat that completely nourishes your skin.
- The handle is long enough to hold comfortably in your hand while shaving. As it is made of wood, it is slip-resistant.
- In the end, the product is an awesome choice for a gift.
- The very best thing about this Mahogany wood shaving brush is that the synthetic hairs are tied by a knot to prevent shredding.
- Moreover, the synthetic bristles of the brush deliver fine and comfortable shaves for a long time.
- The length of the handle is enough to shave your hair comfortably without slipping.
- Get super soft and clean hair with the help of this shaving brush that also has a protective coating.
- You can use this brush with any shaving cream or soap; it will work perfectly.
- The brush’s elegant design has badger hairs soft on your skin and delivers a smooth, wet shave.
- Moreover, these bristles retain moisture for a long time to give you a uniform and comfortable shave.
- As the brush is made from original badger hairs, it may shred hair in the starting few uses.
- The ergonomically designed handle is easy to hold and delivers a clean shave without slipping.
- You are free to use it with all types of shaving creams and soaps.
- The bannerman is a quality design wood shaving Brush.
- The shaving brush has a minimalist wood handle.
- The bristles are a 23mm knot and a full design.
- The shaving brush is vegan and cruelty-free.
- From GBS, we have a premium brush and bowl set.
- The Set includes a wood handle shaving brush and a stand with a bowl and natural glycerine soap.
- The set is of great quality with a boar hair bristle brush that has a wood handle.
- The Shaving Bowl has a walnut wood finish.
- From Semogue, we have the Owners Club Cherry wood Shaving brush.
- The shaving brush has 24mm full knot bristles, and a Cherry Wood handle.
- The bristles consist of Badger and boar hairs.
- The Acrimax store brings you their superb quality wood shaving brush set.
- There is a shaving brush with badger hair bristles and a wood handle.
- The shaving bowl is full of stainless steel.
- It also comes with a handy stand for the shaving bowl.
Index Table: Top-Rated Wood Shaving Brush
|1||Anbbas Handmade - Ash Wood Shaving Brush||Anbbas||97.6|
|2||Bens Beard Badger Hair - Olive Wood Shaving Brush||Bens Beard||97|
|3||Anbbas 3 in 1 - Wood Badger Hair Brush||Anbbas||96|
|4||Bassion Hand Crafted - Hard Wood Shaving Brush||Bassion||96|
|5||Perfecto 100% Original - Mahogany Wood Shaving Brush||Perfecto||95|
|6||QSHAVE Badger Hair - Real Wood Brush||QSHAVE||95|
|7||Bannerman Classic - Wood Shave Brush||Bannerman||97.5|
|8||G.B.S Synthetic - Wood Shaving Set||G.B.S||97.2|
|9||Semogua Owners Club - Wood Shaving Brush||Semogua||96.9|
|10||Acrimax Set - Wood Shave Brush||Acrimax||97|
Table of Contents
- Different Types Of Wood Used In Shaving Brushes
- Benefits Of Wooden Shaving Brush
- Buying Considerations for A Wood Shaving Brush
- Reviews: Best Wood Shaving Brush
- Anbbas® Handmade Ash Wood Shaving Brush
- Bens Beard® Badger Hair Olive Wood Shaving Brush
- Anbbas® 3 in 1 Wood Badger Hair Brush
- Bassion® Hand Crafted Hard Wood Shaving Brush
- Perfecto® 100% Original Mahogany Wood Shaving Brush
- QSHAVE® Badger Hair Real Wood Brush
- Bannerman® Classic Wood Shave Brush
- G.B.S® Synthetic Wood Shaving Set
- Semogua® Owners Club Wood Shaving Brush
- Acrimax® Set Wood Shave Brush
- Index Table: Top-Rated Wood Shaving Brush