You must have experienced slipping issues while shaving with your regular metal acrylic brush, right?
Well, it is best to buy a wood shaving brush for a comfortable shave.
Wood brushes solve the issue of slipping and also add a bit of luxury to its look.
Here are some of the essential things that you need to know along with products.
What Are The Various Types Of Wood Used In Shaving Brushes
- Mahogany Wood – Mahogany is regarded as one of the best woods. It is because it is extremely durable and does not warps, shrinks, or swells.
- Olive Wood – The best thing about the Olive wood is that it offers a rich look to the brush. Moreover, it does require any maintenance but is not much durable.
- Bog Oak – Bog Oakwood can remain free from decay for a long time, and the price of this wood is pretty high.
- Desert Ironwood – This type of wood is known for its longevity.
What Are The Benefits Of A Wood Shaving Brush
The wood shaving brush is not just for the class; it has various other benefits that you can avail of. Here are some of them in an elaborated way.
- Lightweight – One of the best benefits of a wood brush is that its weight is relatively less than metal brushes.
- Rust Proof – Metal Brushes have the tendency to rust or corrode over time. Hence, a wood brush adds another benefit to you.
- Slip Resistant – Metal brushes may not provide you with appropriate traction when wet, but a wooden brush can do that easily.
What To Consider While Buying A Wood Shaving Brush
As you are well versed with all the benefits and types of wood used in a wood brush. It is time for you to decide which brush you will buy. We have compiled some points that you need to consider while buying a wooden brush. Check them out!
- Type Of Wood – Well, the very first thing you need to consider is the type of wood. Make sure you choose the one that has longevity and durability.
- Type of Hair – The hairs or bristles used in the brush are also important to consider; go for those that have soft bristles like badger hair.
- Easy to use – The ease of use is also the crucial factor determining your experience. So, choose the wood brush that does not has more than the required traction and gives you a smooth shave.
- Looks Good – Unlike metal or acrylic brushes, wooden brushes have more class. If you are a man of class, go for the one that has a superb and finished look.
Reviews: Best Wood Shaving Brush
Well, we have constructed a list of some of the best wood shaving brushes here that you can buy. We would like you to know that we may receive a part of the sales profit when you purchase the product through the links mentioned below.
- This handmade brush passes through various working procedures to make it free from odor and shredding.
- Its badger hairs are super soft on your skin with other essential properties like water and heat retention.
- Moreover, the brush’s soft bristles also make it best for use with all sorts of shaving creams and soaps.
- The handle of the brush is made of Manchurian Ash Wood that provides awesome traction while shaving.
- Additionally, the brush dries off easily, creates a rich lather, and also easy to clean after use.
- On top of all, this awesome product has a strong olive wood handle that provides durability to its design.
- It features badger hairs that are soft on your skin and create a rich lather that reduces the razor’s work.
- Moreover, the wood used in the shaving brush provides a good grip for a comfortable shave.
- The bristles of the shaving brush undergo minimum shredding just at the start.
- Lastly, the use of this shaving brush provides you a refreshing experience.
- This classic product from Anbbas passes through over 25 procedures to deliver you an odor-free and shredding-free product.
- The best benefit of the product is that it comes with both a stand and a bowl so that you can hang it for drying after use.
- The badger hair of the shaving brush provides you a simple and smooth shave without irritation.
- It helps in producing rich lather that reduces the drag caused by the razor afterward.
- If we talk about the longevity of the brush, it entirely depends on your use and care.
- The hardwood handle of the brush helps you put stress on the hard hair while shaving.
- Moreover, the 100% real badger hair generates a dense lather for completely exfoliating the skin.
- Its badger hairs effectively retain water in it, along with the heat that completely nourishes your skin.
- The handle is long enough to hold comfortably in your hand while shaving. As it is made of wood, it is slip-resistant.
- In the end, the product is an awesome choice for a gift.
- The very best thing about this Mahogany wood shaving brush is that the synthetic hairs are tied by a knot to prevent shredding.
- Moreover, the synthetic bristles of the brush deliver fine and comfortable shaves for a long time.
- The length of the handle is enough to shave your hair comfortably without slipping.
- Get super soft and clean hair with the help of this shaving brush that also has a protective coating.
- You can use this brush with any type of shaving cream or soap; it will work perfectly.
- The brush’s elegant design has badger hairs that are soft on your skin and deliver a smooth, wet shave.
- Moreover, these bristles retain moisture for a long time to give you a uniform and comfortable shave.
- As the brush is made from original badger hairs, it may shred hair in the starting few uses.
- The ergonomically designed handle is easy to hold and deliver a clean shave without slipping.
- You are free to use it with all types of shaving creams and soaps.
Index Table: Top-Rated Wood Shaving Brush
|1||Anbbas Handmade - Ash Wood Shaving Brush||Anbbas||97.6|
|2||Bens Beard Olive Wood - Hair Shaving Brush||Bens Beard||97|
|3||Anbbas 3 in 1 - Wood Badger Hair Brush||Anbbas||96|
|4||Bassion Hand Crafted - Hard Wood Shaving Brush||Bassion||96|
|5||Paragon Shaving Synthetic - Wood Shaving Brush||Paragon Shaving||95|
|6||QSHAVE Badger Hair - Real Wood Brush||QSHAVE||95|
Table of Contents
- What Are The Various Types Of Wood Used In Shaving Brushes
- What Are The Benefits Of A Wood Shaving Brush
- What To Consider While Buying A Wood Shaving Brush
- Reviews: Best Wood Shaving Brush
- Index Table: Top-Rated Wood Shaving Brush