A vintage shaving brush can give you the comfort and convenience of shaving like no other brush. It is easy to handle, has a soft texture, and the brush looks distinct from other shaving brushes.
This article reviews some of the best vintage-looking brushes perfect for your shaving needs. Also, we will guide you on how to pick the best shaving brush for yourself.
Reviews: Best Vintage Shaving Brush
Below are the best parentage shaving brushes that will enhance your shaving experience. We would also like to notify you that we might get a share of the sale when you purchase an item from the given links.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Get a gentle and relaxed shaving experience with the soft, silky, and firm bristles of the Akunsz shaving brush.
- The ergonomic shape of the brush makes handling easier for the person.
- The brush comes with a shaving stand that helps it to dry effectively.
- This brush has pure badger hair that creates a healthy lather and ensures no bristles shedding.
- A small shaving bowl is a bonus to store hot water while shaving.
- This QSHAVE shaving brush is handmade with 100% premium badger hair.
- It has an excellent water retention ability and provides a gentle shaving experience.
- The badger bristles create a rich lather with very few strokes.
- The vase of the brush is built with real wood and has an awesome gripping.
- You can use this brush with all kinds of soap and shaving creams.
- The Frank Shaving vintage shave brush has a hundred percent synthetic bristles.
- It has several modern color variants for the brush vase.
- The shaving brush has a hair knot size of 24mm and has a plastic handle.
- The bristles are extremely soft and hold a great water amount in them.
- It has a superbly quick drying process.
- The SANWA-made shaving brush consists of synthetic, extremely soft nylon bristles.
- The brush has a sleek appearance and is completely odorless.
- It comes with a shaving bowl made of stainless steel, with an additional handle to keep the brush intact when not used.
- The base of the brush is made of wooden material and has an elegant chrome finish.
- This is a great choice for people having sensitive skin types.
- This Perfecto vintage shave brush is built with 100% badger hair bristles and provides an excellent shaving experience.
- It exfoliates the skin very gently and makes it look brighter and younger.
- The brush’s bristles are soft and create a rich lather to enhance the shaving.
- It has a good water-holding capacity and gives the skin a gentle and soft touch.
- This is a perfect brush for people looking for an affordable shaving brush.
- This Anbbas shaving brush is made with pure badger hair and goes through a 25-step process to obtain the best efficiency.
- The brush’s bristles are soft and firm and have great heat retention.
- The brush works significantly well with all kinds of shaving gels and sops.
- It has an ash wood-made handle that gives a unique vintage look to the shaving brush.
- This brush takes less time to dry and is also very durable.
From Bassion, we have two professional, Vintage-styled shaving brushes in one set.
- A top-quality vintage-style shaving brush.
- The shaving brush is durable with a solid wood handle.
- It gently exfoliates the skin in is very soft.
- Easy and very comfortable to use.
A durable barber-style vintage shave brush with a resin handle.
- The shaving brush comes with a shaving bowl and a stand.
- It is a Badger brush with a comfortable handle.
- The brush consists of quality pure badger hair and has extra-wide bristles.
- It comes in an easy-to-use set.
From Aethland, we have a brush and bowl set for shaving in a stunning Vintage design.
- This is a shaving cream bowl and a brush set in a vintage design.
- The brush is durable and comfortable to use.
- The bowl comes with shaving cream, with two options to select from.
- The handle of the shaving brush is solid wood.
The Cineen Anself is a three in One shaving set with a vintage brush.
- A three-in-one shaving brush kit.
- The kit includes a shaving brush, a shaving bowl, and a shaving stand.
- The shaving brush has soft bristles and an ergonomic handle.
- The stand is durable and of high quality.
- The shaving bowl is neat and easy to use.
Types Of Vintage Shaving Brushes
Vintage Shaving brushes come in different styles and types. Some of the most common ones are listed down below.
- Wooden – This the most common material when it comes to vintage brushes. The wood can be in a natural look or painted in different patterns.
- Badger Hair – These are the most expensive kind of brushes. The bristles of these brushes are made of soft fibers that can hold vast amounts of water in them and provide a gentle shave.
- Metal Body – Some shaving brushes come with a metallic body instead of wood and are heavy-duty. These are sturdy and last longer.
- Engravings – These vintage brushes have engravings on the wood and look aged. Moreover, these have different handle shapes that add to the vintage appeal.
Benefits Of Using A Vintage Shaving Brush
The following are the several benefits of using a vintage shaving brush.
- Aesthetic Appeal – Vintage brushes look great on the vanity as they come in bright shades, shapes, and designs. Modern brushes lack this contemporary feel.
- Gentle Exfoliation – Vintage Shaving brushes work extremely well lifting dead cells from the skin. The heavy-duty brush lifts all the dirt away from the skin and provides better-looking skin.
- Better Hold – The perfect shaving brush has an ergonomic shape to hold the handle without the fear of the brush slipping.
- Long Lasting – These brushes are more durable even more than the travel shaving brushes and can last up to years. Moreover, they have easy maintenance and a super quick drying process.
How Do You Clean A Vintage Shaving Brush?
Learn how to take care of a vintage shaving brush to make it last longer.
- DIY Cleanse – Soaking your shaving brush in vinegar is a great way to remove the calcium deposits that accumulate on bristles and make it less likely to have a razor burn. Mix nine parts warm water and 1 part white distilled vinegar; soak the shaving brush in this mixture for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- No Harsh Chemicals – Avoid using harsh detergents, chemicals, and hot water to clean your brush. This may weaken the bristles and affect the water holding capacity.
- Be Gentle – Do not scrub your brush harshly, as it will lead to shedding. Be gentle while squeezing out water.
- Brush Stand – This is necessary to hang the brush and let it air dry. Do not store a wet brush, leading to bacterial growth and odor.
Index Table: Top-Rated Vintage Shaving Brush
|1||Shaving Revolution Pure Badger - Vintage Ergonomic Shave Brush||Shaving Revolution||96|
|2||QSHAVE Wooden - Shaving Brush||QSHAVE||95|
|3||Frank Shaving Vintage - Brush for Shaving||Frank Shaving||98|
|4||Faleto Stainless Steel - Shaving Brush Stand Holder and Bowl||Faleto||96|
|5||Perfecto Shiny Black - Shaving Brush||Perfecto||96|
|6||Anbbas Solid Wood - Vintage Wood Shaving Brush||Anbbas||97|
|7||Bassion 2 Pack - Vintage Shaving Brush||Bassion||97.4|
|8||Rocky Mountain Barber Company Best Badger - Vintage Shaving Brush||Rocky Mountain Barber Company||97.7|
|9||Aethland Brush Set - Vintage Shaving Brush||Aethland||97.5|
|10||Cineen Anslef - Vintage Shaving Brush||Cineen||97.2|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: Best Vintage Shaving Brush
- Shaving Revolution® Pure Badger Vintage Ergonomic Shave Brush
- QSHAVE® Wooden Shaving Brush
- Frank Shaving® Vintage Brush for Shaving
- Faleto® Stainless Steel Shaving Brush Stand Holder and Bowl
- Perfecto® Shiny Black Shaving Brush
- Anbbas® Solid Wood Vintage Wood Shaving Brush
- Bassion® 2 Pack Vintage Shaving Brush
- Rocky Mountain Barber Company® Best Badger Vintage Shaving Brush
- Aethland® Brush Set Vintage Shaving Brush
- Cineen® Anslef Vintage Shaving Brush
- Types Of Vintage Shaving Brushes
- Benefits Of Using A Vintage Shaving Brush
- How Do You Clean A Vintage Shaving Brush?
- Index Table: Top-Rated Vintage Shaving Brush