A lot goes into creating an effortless shaving experience. You need a good shaving cream, sharp razors, and a long handle shaving brush. A shaving brush will help in creating a rich lather while working the shaving cream into your skin.
A good brush will give you professional shaving experience sitting at home. Moreover, it will make your skin bumps and texture free with regular use. Find out more about how you can get a better close shave.
Buying Considerations for Long Handle Shaving Brush
There are a lot of kinds of shaving brushes that serve the same purpose but have a different make. Here are some things you should consider before making a purchase.
- Design – Look for a design that can perfectly fit your hands with a firm grip. So, the brush won’t fall off while using it.
- Bristles – You can choose from different bristles like badger hair, horsehair, or synthetic fibers.
- Texture – You can pick from different textured bristles from soft and fine to coarse and dense as per your needs.
- Cruelty-Free – If you want to be more environmentally-friendly, you can go for synthetic brushes that use no animal parts in the making. They are as convenient as the animal hair ones.
Features Of A Good Shaving Brush
The key to having a perfect shave is to have a good shaving brush. The fibers and lather create a foamy base for the hair to be more approachable for shaving. It will give you a smooth skin without too much tugging on individual strands of hair.
- Soft – A soft-bristled brush would be less abrasive on the skin. If you have sensitive skin, a soft brush will be more suitable.
- Dense – The brush should have dense enough bristles to create an adequate amount of lather. It will create a medium for a better shave.
- Quick-Dry – This will improve the longevity of the brush and not loosen its bristles with water retention.
- Exfoliating – A gentle exfoliating effect will give a closer shave without cuts. Also, it will improve your skin texture.
Tips To Take Care Of Shaving Brush
You need to take care of your shaving brush to increase the life and functioning of it. Here are some useful tips for maintaining the quality of the brush throughout the use.
- Washing – Always remember to wash your shaving brush after every use.
- Cleansing – You can use a mild cleanser and warm water to clean the brush.
- Drying – Do not keep the brush wet for too long. You can hang it for quick drying.
- Storage – After the brush is clean and dry store it in a container it comes with or away from dust.
Reviews: Best Long Handle Shaving Brush
Here is a list of products that you can choose from for a better shaving experience. Also, we would like to inform you we shall earn a small commission with every purchase made through the links in the article.
- The brush has a sleek travel-friendly design to take it anywhere with you.
- It has a chrome-plated metal finish with a mirror for convenient use.
- Moreover, the design is functional and extremely functional.
- The silvertip fiber bristles are soft on all types of skin.
- Hence, it is perfect for people with sensitive skin.
- Additionally, the whole brush is made to be lightweight and fit right in hands.
- This deluxe brush is suitable to create a rich lather while shaving.
- The brush handle is made of a heavy-duty resin for a sturdy feel.
- Additionally, it comes with a brush stand to help dry and store the brush properly.
- It has long soft badger bristles to give a gentle feel on the skin.
- The brush handle is long enough to reach different body parts of the body in the shower.
- You will get a quick and safe shave with the ergonomic design.
- This is a soft wooden handle brush for a better grip while forming foam to shave.
- Additionally, it is ergonomically designed to fit in hands without being slippery.
- Also, it has a stand-up base to keep it straight while shaving.
- The bristles are anti-static and quite dense to work firmly.
- It is a professional grade design quality that you can use at home too.
- You will experience fewer cuts and bumps with the right amount of lather.
- Get this gentle synthetic shaving brush which is 100% cruelty-free.
- The bristles are made to have an exfoliating effect on the skin for a closer shave.
- Experience a better shave with the brush that can create a lifting lather for a close shave.
- Also, the handle has a smooth finish to give a sturdy hold to it.
- The bristles are quick-drying after every shave so you can store it without any messes.
- You will notice an improvement in the texture of your skin.
- Experience a luxurious shave with this horsehair wooden handle shaving brush.
- The exfoliating effect on the skin makes the skin soft for the razor to work less for an effortless shave.
- It has horsehair bristles that make it form and dense for a good lather.
- The brush adds an adequate amount of moisture into the skin with its water retention.
- Additionally, it is easy to clean and dry after use.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners for cleaning the brush.
- The brush is cruelty and vegan which makes it an environment friendly option.
- It has synthetic bristles that have fine fibers to create a good lather.
- You will experience a more comfortable and joyful shave with the soft bristles.
- The brush is easy to clean and dries quickly.
- Also, it has a curved design that makes the handle easy to grip.
- The brush is easy to store after use without damaging the bristles.
Index Table: Top-Rated Long Handle Shaving Brush
|1||Fendrihan Synthetic - Travel Long Shaving Brush||Fendrihan||96.8|
|2||Parker Safety Razor Deluxe - Safe Handle Shaving Brush||Parker Safety Razor||98|
|3||Anself Wooden - Long Duster Shaving Brush||Anself||96|
|4||Haircut & Shave Co Synthetic - Long Handle Shaving Brush||Haircut & Shave Co||97|
|5||Fromm Horsehair - Exfoliating Shaving Brush||Fromm||93|
|6||Je&Co Resin - Synthetic Handle Shaving Brush||Je&Co||96|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations for Long Handle Shaving Brush
- Features Of A Good Shaving Brush
- Tips To Take Care Of Shaving Brush
- Reviews: Best Long Handle Shaving Brush
- Index Table: Top-Rated Long Handle Shaving Brush