Shaving is a part of the routine that should be effortless and therapeutic. It should not feel like a chore to you. You can experience a luxurious natural shave with the best horse hair shaving brush. Read along to find out what your options are to pick the best one for you.
A horse hair shaving brush is a perfect blend of stiffness and softness for a rich lather. It is a natural, cruelty-free alternative. You can go through the buying guidelines for more information to make the switch from your current shaving brush.
Buying Considerations For Horse Shaving Brush
There are a lot of different horsehair brushes in the market that have bristles from different horses. Here are some things that you should consider while buying one.
- Texture – You can choose from different textures of the brush from fine, dense, soft, and firm. Also, there are black, Spanish, and a mixed variety of horsehair bristles to choose from.
- Cruelty-Free – The bristles are derived from the horses. But make sure the ones you are buying are 100% organic shaving brushes. They are usually removed while grooming the horse.
- Durability – Find a brush that has tightly woven bristles so that they don’t come off in just a short period of use.
- Size – You can choose from various sizes to fit your requirement and how you plan on using the brush. A smaller brush will be portable, while a larger brush will cover more areas.
Features Of Horse Hair Shaving Brush
Find a shaving brush that will last with you for a long time. Here are some of the features that you should consider before making a purchase.
- Firm – The brush should have a firm base so that the bristles can stay attached to it.
- Soft – A softer brush will be gentle on any type of skin while preparing to shave.
- No-Shed – Slight shedding in the beginning is fine. The brush should not be shedding after one or two washes.
- Flexible – A more flexible brush will result in a better and richer lather for an effortless shave.
Tips To Care For Horse Hair Shaving Brush
After you have chosen the horsehair shaving brush, you need to take care of it so that it can stay workable for a long. Here are some useful tips to take care of the brush.
- Cleaning – Make sure you clean the brush with warm water and a mild cleanser. This will retain the softness of the bristles.
- Drying – After washing, the brush should be kept in an inverted position for air drying.
- Storage – You can store the brush after it is completely dry. Keeping a damp brush will lead to the growth of bacterias in it.
- Stand – If you do not have a brush, you should get one. It will help you in drying the brush and storing it too.
Reviews: Best Horse Hair Shaving Brush
Here are some products for you to pick the best horsehair shaving brush. Also, we would like to inform you we may earn a small commission with every purchase made through the links in the article.
- Get this fluffy horsehair brush as a natural shaving brush alternative.
- It performs as well as any badger hair or synthetic bristle brush.
- The brush has a solid handle with a good grip surface.
- Also, the soft dark-colored hair is taken from the horse’s tail or mane for extra strength.
- It is easy to hold and create a foamy lather for a comfortable shave.
- You can clean the brush with warm water after each use.
- This horsehair brush is a perfect combination of stiff and soft.
- The brush is soft like badger hair but also has the stiffness of boar hair bristles.
- It is compact enough to carry with you while traveling.
- Additionally, the brush has an attractive acrylic handle with a matte finish.
- The brush is easy to clean and dry with a mild cleanser after every use.
- Moreover, it is a better natural alternative to any other material brush.
- This brush has 100% pure black hair bristles with a veiled beechwood handle.
- Also, the brush has a sturdy handle to have a firm grip over it while using it.
- The bristles of the brush are flowing and flexible to create a frothy lather for shaving.
- You can prepare your skin for a lux shaving experience with this brush.
- The brush is extra thick to cover the maximum area of the skin at once.
- It has tightly woven bristles to make it durable and long-lasting.
- The brush is ergonomically designed in a ring shape to have a firm hold on it.
- It is a lightweight brush, which makes it portable and travel-friendly.
- Additionally, the bristles of the brush are coarse to cover all the areas while lathering.
- It has a wood handle for durability and easy care.
- The bristles of the brush dry quickly after washing it with warm water and a mild cleanser.
- You can get professional experience at home with this brush.
- Vie-Long Horse hair shaving brush is a good-looking brush with classic styling. Plus, it creates a rich lather with your choice of shave cream or soap.
- Moreover, these brushes are very gentle and incredibly soft, made with all-natural horse hair.
- The one-of-a-kind design provides a comfortable and good grip on the brush.
- Also, the soft tip and absorbancy of the brush allow for vigorous scrubbing as well.
- In addition, the curved metal collar and the wooden handle make the brush durable and beautiful.
Index Table: Top-Rated Horse Shaving Brush
|1||Fendrihan Faux Ivory - Horse Hair Shaving Brush||Fendrihan||96|
|2||Vie-Long Nordik - Horse Hair Shaving Brush||Vie-Long||97|
|3||Semogue Wooden - Black Horse Hair Shaving Brush||Semogue||96|
|4||Xiloccer Hypoallergenic - Horse Hair Shaving Brush||Xiloccer||97|
|5||Vie-Long Professional - Duo-Tone Shaving Brush||Vie-Long||97|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations For Horse Shaving Brush
- Features Of Horse Hair Shaving Brush
- Tips To Care For Horse Hair Shaving Brush
- Reviews: Best Horse Hair Shaving Brush
- Index Table: Top-Rated Horse Shaving Brush