Who says that bald heads need no maintenance. From dry and itchy scalps to oil secretions, bald heads are prone to many issues. And one of the most important ways to take care of your hairless scalp is a decent shampoo!
So we looked around on Amazon and shortlisted the best shampoos for bald heads and compiled a little list for your convenience. Have a look at these shampoos and also at some of the additional information that we have mentioned here. I hope it helps!
Buying Considerations for Shampoo for Bald Head
- Natural Ingredients – Look for shampoos with active ingredients that are derived from natural resources. This is important as you must minimize the use of chemicals as they may enhance your skin’s sensitivity as well as have some side effects.
- Moisturizing – Choose bald head shampoos that are less drying, and it will be great if they have hydrating action.
- Less Foaming – Shampoos that don’t leather too much are better for bald heads since you don’t have hair that needs excess leathering. Besides, the ingredients can have better action on your head.
Essential Steps to take care of your Bald Head
Have a look at the following steps that are a must in your head care routine and see if you have been missing on any of these.
- Exfoliating – Exfoliating the scalp is of utmost importance since the head is exposed to many pollutants and dust during your time out. For this, use a nice shampoo or cleanser, and keep the dead skin in check.
- Moisturizing – While Exfoliation cleans all the dead cells and dust, it may also deplete the skin’s top moisturizing layer. So make it a rule to moisturize your head after cleaning, or otherwise as well.
- Cover – try and use some of the other sorts of headgear to keep the head protected from the sun and dust.
- Use Sunscreen – Use an effective sunscreen lotion with an SPF of at least 30, as the head is exposed to the harmful sun rays.
Why is Shampoo Important for Bald Head?
Being bald is low maintenance, but not no maintenance! So here are a few reasons why you must not ditch the shampoo even if you have no hair on your head.
- Accumulation of Oil & Dirt – Even when without hair, your head accumulates a lot of oil and dirt. The part that would have otherwise been absorbed by the hair accumulates on your scalp itself. So every time you shower, make sure to grab some shampoo, and it gives a thorough rinse.
- Dandruff – Well, again, it is not necessary that only those with hair can get dandruff. Bald heads can also have dandruff. An anti-dandruff shampoo will be required to treat your skin and make it flake-free.
- Shampoo Only – While you may assume that soap, face wash or body wash may do the trick, they do not. And this is because they have a drying impact on your bald head.
Reviews: Best Shampoo for Bald Head
Below are the top Shampoos for Bald Head! However, before your skin through our list, we would like to inform you that for every purchase made via links on this page, we may earn a part of the profits.
- This cleanser by Comprehensive Cranium Care, is specially designed to treat your face and scalp in one of the most gentle ways.
- It is ideal for treating scaly, dry, itchy, or even oily bald heads. It perfectly hydrates the scalp and also regulates the skin’s oil balance.
- Besides, it is also anti comedogenic and hypoallergenic. So your sensitive skin will be taken care of.
- It is advisable to use it after every shave, for a better freshness on your skin.
- Additionally, this product has not been tested on animals.
- Pamper your scalp like never before with this shampoo by OGX that is powered with Tea Tree Mint oil. Besides, it also includes many more natural ingredients like peppermint, witch hazel, among others, it will cleanse your scalp with perfection.
- It removes all the residue from your scalp without being too harsh on it.
- And since it is lightweight and sulfate-free, you will not feel any sort of heaviness on your scalp after use.
- For an immaculate and clear bald head, this cleanser scrubs away all the dry, flaky skin to leave behind a clean and moisturized head.
- It leaves your skin quite refreshed and revived.
- Besides, you may also feel free to use it on your face as well.
- This shampo is sure to soothe your itchy scalp with ingredients like Piroctone Olamine and Climbazole.
- While others like Rosemary oil, Salicylic acid, Menthol, and Ginger extract help the skin to maintain its natural moisturization. Salicylic acid sweeps away the dead skin cells and promotes cell regeneration.
- Additionally, this shampoo is also enriched with Ocean Silk Technology, which ensures that your skin is taken care of in the most gentle way.
- This bald head shampoo by Aveeno contains oats that act on hydrating and soothing the scalp while the almond milk works on nourishing the sensitive skin on the head.
- Naturally, this could be an ideal partner to your dry scalp after each day of exposure to pollutants and dust.
- This bald head shampoo is completely free of sulfates, parabens, and even dying agents, and thus suitable for all.
- If your head is prone to dryness and dandruff, this Art of Sport Bald Head shampoo will do the trick.
- It works effectively to eliminate the flaky, dry, dead skin off your scalp and also the oil buildup, with its ingredient, Zinc Pyrithione.
- Besides, it leaves behind a soothing eucalyptus scent that will keep you refreshed and energized all day long.
- Additionally, it is safe for most skin types as it is free of parabens, sulfates, and other harsh chemical ingredients.
Index Table: Top-Rated Shampoo for Bald Head
|1||C3 Paraben-free - Gentle Shampoo for Bald Head||C3||97|
|2||OGX Tea Tree Mint - Bald Head Shampoo||OGX||97|
|3||Bee Bald Exfoliating - Moisturizing Bald Head Cleanser||Bee Bald||97|
|4||SACHAJUAN Anti Dandruff - Hydrating Scalp Shampoo for Bald Head||SACHAJUAN||95|
|5||Aveeno Moisture Balancing - Soothing Bald Head Shampoo||Aveeno||97|
|6||Art of Sport Dry Scalp - Victory Scent Bald Head Shampoo||Art of Sport||98|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations for Shampoo for Bald Head
- Essential Steps to take care of your Bald Head
- Why is Shampoo Important for Bald Head?
- Reviews: Best Shampoo for Bald Head
- C3® Paraben-free Gentle Shampoo for Bald Head
- OGX® Tea Tree Mint Bald Head Shampoo
- Bee Bald® Exfoliating Moisturizing Bald Head Cleanser
- SACHAJUAN® Anti Dandruff Hydrating Scalp Shampoo for Bald Head
- Aveeno® Moisture Balancing Soothing Bald Head Shampoo
- Art of Sport® Dry Scalp Victory Scent Bald Head Shampoo
- Index Table: Top-Rated Shampoo for Bald Head