The real importance of Head Shaving Mirror is realized when you are shaving the head and often find it hard to have a clear view of all the parts on the head. From top to the back, every now and then you may miss a few hair strands while shaving.
So have a glimpse at the top Head Shaving Mirrors that offer excellent coverage of your head and bend or move to your convenience, without straining your neck.
Buying Considerations for Head Shaving Mirror
Have a look at the top things that we identified as important to be checked in a Head Shaving Mirror before buying.
- Pivot Head – The pivoting head allows for angle adjustment of the mirror frame. It helps you adjust the mirror view to different heights as well as for different users of the mirror.
- LED Lighting – Some mirrors come with inbuilt LED Lighting. This not only looks aesthetic but also enhances your view of every strand of hair that is on your head and face while shaving.
- Attachment options – Head shaving mirrors come with different types of attachment options. It could be suction, adhesive or simple hanging type. So you must choose the one with a suitable attachment option.
STeps to follow before shaving your head?
Here is one of the best steps to add to your shaving routine before shaving your head for a quick and smooth shave.
- Optimal Hair Length – For the best shaving experience your hair needs to be of an optimal short length. In case they are too long you must first trim them down and then go for shaving.
- Prep under a warm shower – make it a rule to get a warm shower immediately before the shaving session.
- Use pre-shave oil or cream – pre-shave oils help in making the hair softer for a smoother shave.
- Exfoliate – Get a gentle scrub for your head so that you get rid of all the dirt as well as products that you have applied on the head before shaving.
Maintenance tips for bald head
Though bald heads are compared as a symbol of aging, few do notice the glory of a perfectly shaved head. So here are a few good tips to make it stay beautiful for long.
- Cleanse – Shaving or not, cleanse your scalp each day, and preferably twice
- Use antioxidant serums – antioxidant serums help in fighting the damages caused to the skin due to exposure to sun and dust.
- Use Sunscreens – make use of oil-free sunscreens of SPF more than 30 to save the scalp from tanning as well as harmful sun radiations.
- Use moisturizer – Moisturizer maintains the hydration level of the scalp.
Reviews: Best Head Shaving Mirrors
Here are the best head shaving mirrors available on amazon. Also, please note that for every purchase made via links on this page, we may earn a part of the profits.
- This cool mirror by Synergy Products is a Wall Mounted mirror with 360-degree swivel action to give you an all-round coverage of your head.
- Besides, since you don’t have the hold the mirror in your hand, your hands are free for the main task, which is, shaving.
- Moreover, head-shaving mirror has three mirrors in the single frame, with dimensions of two 6 inch mirrors and one of 8 inches.
- The Double Pivot & Swivel Design makes it easy to move the mirrors for a smooth shave of your head.
- Enjoy the added convenience of a fog free mirror while shaving.
- It has a 6.4” viewing area in addition to a 360-degree rotatable head so that you can adjust to just the perfect position to view the back of your head.
- Besides, the power suction cup is easy to install and since the mirror is fogless it will have lesser watermarks on its surface to be cleaned.
- The twist lock suction cup is lightweight yet holds the mirror in place. Moreover, you can replace the mirror easily as per your requirement.
- Feel free to carry your head shaving mirror to your next vacation and see how conveniently you can carry on with your shaving routine.
- Besides, this hands-free mirror can be worn around the neck and you can use it to view the back of your head in the wall-mounted or second mirror.
- There is a mirror fitted on both sides. On one side is a regular viewing mirror, while on the other side you will find a magnifying mirror of 5X power.
- It is also versatile, as apart from shaving the head, you may also use it for clipping your hair or combing if you have long hair.
- Jerdon brings a 8.3-Inch rectangular mirror which can be easily mounted on the wall.
- Since it has a 30-Inch Extension, you can extend it to the desired length, and when not in need it can recline back close to the safety of the wall.
- Head shaving mirror frame features a Chrome or white-colored finish with dimensions of 8.3-inches by 6.5-inches.
- The scissor arm designed extension allows for the mirror to be extended to the distance of 35 inches away from the wall.
- This product is said to be used in hotels and spas, so adding a splash of luxury in your cozy washroom is a deserved reward for yourself.
- This mirror by VrHere MirriM comes with an adjustable gooseneck that is 11.5 inches in length. And you can set it just in the right place to be able to see the back of your head.
- Additionally, the mirror features a 360-degree rotating swivel so that you can adjust the mirror to any angle.
- Its 10X strong Magnification allows you to have a closer look at the back of your head for a closer shave.
- The mirror also has an easy-lock and strong suction cup so you can relocate the mirror as per need and convenience.
- Further, it has 10 times stronger magnification, so you can have a closer look while shaving your head and face.
- Floxsee offers a cool triview mirror that allows you to have a panoramic view of the back of your head.
- You can place it on a tabletop or hang on the wall, as per convenience.
- Besides, the mirror is made of plastic and break-resistant acrylic so this is one durable mirror for your shaving routine.
- Once you hang, you can even adjust its height to suit the view height of the user.
Index Table: Top-Rated Head Shaving Mirror
|1||Synergy Products Hand Free - Magnifying Head Shaving Mirror||Synergy Products||96|
|2||PIEKO Fogless - Flexible Head Shaving Mirror||PIEKO||96|
|3||Hands Free Mirror 6 Inch - Hands Free Head Shaving Mirror||Hands Free Mirror||97|
|4||Jerdon Chrome - Sleek Head Shaving Mirror||Jerdon||98|
|5||VrHere MirriM Gooseneck - Magnifying Head Shaving Mirror||VrHere MirriM||97|
|6||Floxsee Panoramic - Tri-Fold Head Shaving Mirror||Floxsee||95|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations for Head Shaving Mirror
- STeps to follow before shaving your head?
- Maintenance tips for bald head
- Reviews: Best Head Shaving Mirrors
- Index Table: Top-Rated Head Shaving Mirror