Unscented Shaving Cream, though a necessity for those with sensitive noses or skin, is hard to find. Many shaving creams though claiming that they are free of added fragrances, may still contain natural scent.
To make it easier for you, we researched the top unscented shaving creams and compiled them here. Look at the top products in the category apart from some insights into their benefits, ingredients, etc.
Do You Need Unscented Shaving Cream?
Being unscented means that the shaving cream has no synthetically added fragrances. Though it is a personal choice, here are a few reasons for you to go for unscented versions.
- Hypoallergenic – Many shaving creams that have added fragrances might be irritating for those with sensitive skin. Unscented shaving creams lack fragrances, which makes them a better choice.
- Safe – Nobody likes walking around with a face as red as an apple since scented shaving creams might react with sensitive skin. Therefore, we recommend using unscented shaving creams.
- Lack of Harsh Chemicals – Since unscented shaving creams do not contain harsh chemicals, they try to soothe the skin instead of causing more trouble.
- Enriched with Natural Ingredients – These are formulated keeping the delicate skin texture in mind. It means that most of the products are enriched with natural ingredients, making them an essential part of skincare.
What is the Difference between Fragrance Free and No Synthetic Fragrance?
Some natural ingredients of a product may have an aroma, which is harmful to most people. To make sure these ingredients do not react to sensitive skin, additional chemicals are added, which have a similar reaction to sensitive skin. Apart from that, it may even put our system on hyper-alert, causing asthma, allergies, and irritation to the nasal passage.
Unscented shaving creams may not necessarily mean fragrance-free There could be a possibility that some ingredient’s fragrance is being masked. Let’s have a look at both options.
- Fragrance Free – To mask the unpleasant odor of some ingredients, synthetic chemicals are added. These synthetic ingredients may be harmful to sensitive skin, and there might be a possibility of it carrying a certain kind of fragrance.
- No Synthetic Fragrance – The products which do not have any additional synthetic fragrance are considered “no fragrance” products. It indicates that the product will be odorless.
Things to Consider While Buying an Unscented Shaving Cream
We might confuse ourselves while searching for the best-unscented shaving creams. Here are some of the things to look for while buying the required product to break it down further.
- Look for Aloe Vera – Aloe vera soothes the skin. When it comes to shaving creams, look for the ones rich with the goodness of aloe vera.
- Cleanses along with Shaving – Shaving creams that cleanse the skin as well should be added to your shaving regimen.
- Moisturizing – An unscented shaving cream that strips your skin off of its natural moisture. Look for a product that leaves your skin soft and supple.
Reviews: Best Unscented Shaving Cream
Check out the top Unscented Shaving Creams that will soothe your skin like never before. However, we would like to inform you that we may receive a part of the profits for every purchase made via links on this page.
- Timothy’s unscented shaving cream is slick and lubricating that your skin turns into a piece of cake, and the razor glides off easily.
- Its moisturizing formula hydrates your skin and keeps it supple after every shave.
- It is foam-free cream with a creamy lubricating texture and is dermatologically tested.
- Apart from being fragrance-free, Paraben, Alcohol, and colorants are also free.
- Its protective action also works against razor burns, cuts, nicks, irritation, and ingrown hair.
- The soothing and unscented shaving cream by Paula’s Choice for Men is a great buy for a soft and smooth shaving finish.
- It contains an irritation-free formula that is easy to wash off and leaves the skin rash-free and moisturized.
- This fragrance-free Shaving free does not contain any menthol or alcohol that causes a burning sensation during Shaving.
- This unscented shaving cream from the Art of Shaving is leathered up with or without a brush for the razor’s easy glide.
- It is formulated with essential oils and glycerin that gently soften the hair for easy removal and keep the skin hydrated.
- Its hypoallergenic formula also keeps you at bay from skin rashes and irritations, as most ingredients are sourced from nature, including pure essential oils and extracts.
- Alba Botanica’s unscented shaving cream is the perfect answer to the irritating shaving woes.
- The Chamomile extracts keep the rashes and redness in check, while the Calendula soothes the skin on the go.
- It also features Aloe Vera extracts, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and other organic botanicals that ensure that your skin stays healthy and nourished after each shave.
- The product is also free of Paraben, Sulfates, and artificial coloring. Besides, it has not been tested on animals. It has also been certified by Oregon Tilth and Quality Assurance International, so you may rest assured of its claims.
- Get the most comfortable shave without any cuts, burns or nicks with the unscented shaving cream by Cremo.
- It has an excellent skin-clearing formula that eliminates the probability of ingrown hair and leaves behind smooth and bump-free skin.
- The impossibly smooth formula allows a smooth glide for the razor.
- Made with purely natural and organic ingredients, this unscented shaving cream by Pacific Shaving Company is safe for most skin types.
- It has an innovative formula that allows for razor burn-free Shaving. Besides, natural caffeine content makes it antioxidant-rich.
- The product is also cruelty-free and not tested on animals. It has no added fragrances and is purely Vegan.
- The inclusion of Aloe and spearmint Essential Oil leaves your skin healthy and hydrated.
The Solimo store shaving cream is for sensitive skin and fragrance-free.
- The shaving cream is dermatologist tested and completely unscented.
- It is ideal for sensitive skin and unscented.
- The formula is nourishing and moisturizing.
- Soothing shea butter ad aloe vera is added.
The Aveeno Therapeutic shaving gel has no scent and will soothe dry skin.
- A soothing gel Shaving cream.
- It is enriched with oat and vitamin E to care for your skin.
- The formula is fragrance-free for sensitive skin.
- It is also non-comogenic.
A Luxury fragrance-free shaving foam from the Viking Revolution.
- A luxury shaving cream available in three options.
- This is the unscented option.
- The shaving cream has a rich lather and contains natural oils.
- Ideal for sensitive skin and very moisturizing.
From ANVL, we have a natural organic and scent-free shaving cream that does not foam.
- A non-foaming and unscented shaving cream.
- The shaving cream is natural and organic in nature.
- It is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive.
- Enjoy super-smooth shaving action without the foam.
Index Table: Top-Rated Unscented Shaving Cream
|1||Timothy Lubricating - Hypoallergenic Unscented Shaving Cream||Timothy||98|
|2||PC4MEN Licorice Extract - Aloe Vera Unscented Shaving Cream||PC4MEN||96|
|3||Art of Shaving Soothing - Unscented Shaving Cream||Art of Shaving||97|
|4||Alba Botanica Hypoallergenic - Fragrance Free Shaving Cream||Alba Botanica||99|
|5||Cremo Skin Clearing - Long Lasting Unscented Shaving Cream||Cremo||98|
|6||PSC Caffeinated - Organic Unscented Shaving Cream||PSC||97|
|7||Solimo Store - Unscented Shaving Foam||Solimo Store||96|
|8||Aveeno Therapeutic - No Scent Shaving Foam||Aveeno||97.5|
|9||Viking Revolution - Unscented Shaving Foam||Viking Revolution||97.4|
|10||ANVL No-Foam - No Scent Shaving Foam||ANVL||96.2|
Table of Contents
- Do You Need Unscented Shaving Cream?
- What is the Difference between Fragrance Free and No Synthetic Fragrance?
- Things to Consider While Buying an Unscented Shaving Cream
- Reviews: Best Unscented Shaving Cream
- Timothy® Lubricating Hypoallergenic Unscented Shaving Cream
- PC4MEN® Licorice Extract Aloe Vera Unscented Shaving Cream
- Art of Shaving® Soothing Unscented Shaving Cream
- Alba Botanica® Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Shaving Cream
- Cremo® Skin Clearing Long Lasting Unscented Shaving Cream
- PSC® Caffeinated Organic Unscented Shaving Cream
- Solimo Store® Unscented Shaving Foam
- Aveeno® Therapeutic No Scent Shaving Foam
- Viking Revolution® Unscented Shaving Foam
- ANVL® No-Foam No Scent Shaving Foam
- Index Table: Top-Rated Unscented Shaving Cream