Your beard can make or break your personality. Shaving is an essential step in beard grooming. There are no vacation days when it comes to self-care. Therefore, you need a travel-size shaving cream even when you are off traveling the world.
Worry not! We have gathered all the information on Travel Size Shaving cream options and their necessity down below.
Why You Need A Shaving Cream While Traveling?
When you travel for an extended period of time, you need a top-rated shaving cream that will suffice your needs. Here is why you should get a travel-friendly shave cream,
- Fast Hair Growth – Some men experience faster hair growth when traveling. The reason behind this is unknown as of yet. Because of this, they have no other choice but to shave daily, or in some cases, twice daily!
- Cleanliness – If your travel takes you to uncontrolled environments, you may consider shaving cream for oily skin which will remove all the dirt and excess oil off your skin. It is easy for bacteria and germs to accumulate in your beard, especially if it is thick.
- Looking Neat – A shaved face looks neat. It also increases your chances of experiencing better social interactions.
- Easy Access – Taking your shaving cream when you travel means you are serious about self-care. As it is difficult to find your favorite products in an unfamiliar place.
What To Look For In A Travel Friendly Shaving Cream?
There are so many variants of Travel Size Shaving Cream available in the market. Therefore, you should have a checklist to find the perfect one.
- Compact Size – Any shaving cream you travel with must satisfy the TSA guidelines. That means it must be small in size and portable.
- Mess-Free – Travel with the most easy-to-use shaving cream you can find. Use a shaving soap if available in a small size as they usually come in a tub-like container. Tubes or small bottles also fit the bill.
- Ideally Brushless – Ideally, your travel-friendly shaving cream should require as few accessories as possible. A shaving cream that does not need a brush to create a foamy lather is the best option!
- Added Benefits – If your shaving cream has added benefits as well, like exfoliating, skin cleaning, or toning, even better. It means you will not have to take those products separately.
TSA stands for the Transportation Security Administration agency in the US. It controls all transportations in and out of the US.
- Weight – All your travel products must satisfy the 3-1-1 liquid rule of TSA guidelines. All liquids must not be more than 3.4 ounces or 100milliliters. This rule applies to lotions, gels, aerosol sprays, etc. You can buy non-aerosol shaving cream travel-size products or transfer the products to small bottles.
- 1-Quart Plastic Bag – All liquids, lotions, gels, and creams in your carry-on bag must be in a single 1-Quart Plastic Bag. It is advised to keep this bag at the top of your carry-on for easy access during an inspection.
Reviews: Best Travel Size Shaving Cream
Mentioned down below are the most travel-friendly shaving creams available in the market. Note that we shall earn a tiny commission from purchases made by the following links.
- Proraso’s formula is enriched with Shea Butter and Sandalwood Oil to soften the hair and nourish and regenerate dry skin.
- Moreover, this Proraso product is a travel-size shaving cream that comes in a convenient, easy-to-use tube.
- This shaving cream softens even thick, coarse beards and nourishes dry skin while protecting from razor burn.
- Also, the brand suggests using a dime-size amount of shaving cream and using water to create a luxurious lather. It is recommended that you apply it to damp skin for best results.
- This luxury shaving oil provides moisture to the skin and conditions the hair.
- Tom Ford’s shave oil creates a barrier between the skin and razor and provides cushioning for a close shave.
- It calms irritated skin and soothes redness and inflammation.
- This oil comes with a uniquely rich and relaxing scent.
- You can use the lightweight formula alone or under a shaving cream.
- Apply a few drops and massage on a wet face for a sensorial shaving experience.
- It comes in a travel-friendly small bottle.
- The shaving cream creates a foamy rich lather that protects the skin from any irritation caused by the drag of the razor.
- The moisturizing elements and water in this cream soften the beard and allow for a close shave.
- The sandalwood cream hydrates the hair and skin and leaves it feeling fresh and smooth.
- You can use it with or without a shaving brush.
- This product is free of synthetic dyes and alcohol. It comes with a high concentration of glycerin and other organic essential oils and extracts.
- It comes in a compact tube that completely satisfies TSA guidelines, making it travel-friendly.
- This rich shaving cream lifts hair up and away for the perfect shave.
- Besides, this shaving cream travel size allows for a close shave and leaves the skin smooth and soft.
- The triple cushion lather technology of this cream creates three hydrating layers between the razor and skin.
- These layers protect the skin from razor burns, bumps, nicks, irritation, and redness and allow a pain-free shaving experience.
- The Supreme Cream contains Macadamia Nut Oil, which provides hydration to the skin. The emollient in this cream is Soybean Oil. Glycerin plays the role of Humectant, whereas Jojoba Seed Oil provides lubrication and cushion for a smooth razor glide.
- It also contains an organically sourced Edelweiss Extract, which acts as an antioxidant and soothes the skin.
- Jack Black’s shave cream comes in a travel-friendly size, so you never have to part with it!
- This antioxidant-rich cream soothes and calms the skin to avoid any redness and irritation after shaving.
- The caffeine in this cream wakes up the skin and also works as an exfoliant.
- This travel shave cream also contains Bring organic yerba mate, hemp seed oil, and bisabolol, which gives it a conditioning quality.
- Olivina Men’s shaving cream minimizes nicks, bumps, redness or inflammation, and dryness.
- Apply on a wet face with your hands or brush and massage before shaving.
- This high-end shave cream allows for a close, comfortable shave.
- The superb formula of this cream contains Menthol and Camphor and leaves behind a soothing and refreshing sensation on the skin.
- Kiehl’s White Eagle shaving cream creates a rich lather for a smooth glide.
- This is the best travel shaving cream as it has a brushless formulation suitable for all skin types.
- Directly apply it onto your face without wetting it first and shave off!
Index Table: Top-Rated Travel Size Shaving Cream
|1||Proraso Sandalwood - Best Travel Size Shaving Cream||Proraso||98|
|2||Tom Ford Moisturizing - Travel Friendly Shave Oil||Tom Ford||99.1|
|3||The Art of Shaving Tube - Travel Size Shaving Cream||The Art of Shaving||98.2|
|4||Jack Black Supreme Cream - Triple Cushion Shave Lather||Jack Black||96.4|
|5||Olivina Men Conditioning - Travel Size Shaving Cream||Olivina Men||95.6|
|6||Kiehl's Close Shavers - Brushless Shave Cream Travel Size||Kiehl's||94.3|
Table of Contents
- Why You Need A Shaving Cream While Traveling?
- What To Look For In A Travel Friendly Shaving Cream?
- TSA Guidelines
- Reviews: Best Travel Size Shaving Cream
- Proraso® Sandalwood Best Travel Size Shaving Cream
- Tom Ford® Moisturizing Travel Friendly Shave Oil
- The Art of Shaving® Tube Travel Size Shaving Cream
- Jack Black® Supreme Cream Triple Cushion Shave Lather
- Olivina Men® Conditioning Travel Size Shaving Cream
- Kiehl's® Close Shavers Brushless Shave Cream Travel Size
- Index Table: Top-Rated Travel Size Shaving Cream